Smile

Smile

Friday, September 7, 2012

Madrid, Spain



We spent the last day of our trip together in Madrid visiting "El Prado".  It was so big with so much art to see we were both pretty exhausted when the day was over.  The next day we had to part at the airport and I flew back to the USA while Shawn found his way over to Sevilla where he would stay for  three more weeks doing research at the archive of the Andies.  It was hard to say goodbye.  My trip was uneventful except for the fact that my luggage didn't arrive with my plane.  It showed up at my parents doorstep the next day.  The reunion with the kids was great!  I missed their little faces so much! My parents were pretty worn out, but still standing.  Things had changed a little while we were away.  Annie was a toothless wonder, Richard was speaking in full sentences and Ethan could do cartwheels like I have never seen before.  They had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment